- Offers in-ride challenges through Strava live segments
- Reports cycling-specific VO2 max and recovery time when used with power and heart rate
- Pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control
- Tracks Functional Threshold Power (FTP), watts/kg and cycling dynamics when used with Vector or Vector 2 power meters
- Connected features: automatic uploads, live tracking, smart notifications, send/receive courses, social media sharing, weather
Details: Here’s the competitive edge you’ve been waiting for. Edge 520 is the first device with Strava live segment challenges. This aerodynamic GPS bike computer is packed with advanced analysis features like time in zone, cycling-specific VO2 max1 and recovery time1, indoor trainer2 support, cycling dynamics3 and in-ride challenges through Strava and Garmin Connect segments. Connected features4 include live tracking, smart notifications and automatic uploads to Garmin Connect. Edge 520 integrates with compatible Shimano Di2 electronic shifting systems5 and additional ANT+ sensors. It’s compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites, so you benefit from more signal options, wherever your ride takes you. Varia cycling awareness products6, remotes and VIRB -Edge 520 pairs with compatible ANT+ indoor trainers for data display and control.