Addmotor MaxFoot 500W 48V Folding Fat Tire Electric Bike
The MaxFoot fat tire electric bike is designed for comfort through all terrains like the highway, dirt road, trails, snowfields and the beach. The 2017 MaxFoot fits for people 4'10-6’0 in height and any gender or age, especially for e-bike lovers or beginners. The 500W brushless motor has excellent power and paired with the 4 inch wide rubber tires, can easily conquer the beach, snow, dirt etc. It's largest power output is reached at 850W around. The top speed is 23 MPH and a single charge can go 50 miles in level one of pedal assist.
- All Aluminum alloy frame, Aluminum alloy Fork
- Kenda 20" X 4.0'' Sport 60 TPI Fat Tires
- Velo Plush Comfort Seat
- We will guarantee the quallity for technologies support 2 Years , Motor and Battery 1 Year Warranty.
- Item Weight: 59 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 68 pounds
- Battery: 48V*10.4AH Samsung Lithium Cell Batteries
- Motor: Ba Fang 48V*500W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Motor power: Fixed Output Power- 500W. Max Output Power- 850W
- Display: 5 Inch LCD Display
- Charger: US Standard DC Smart Charger
- Throttle Type: Variable Speed Control - 1/2 Twist Throttle
- Rear Gears: Shimano 7 Speeds TX55 Gears
- Frame: Stable and durable 6061 Aluminium-Alloy Frame optimized for fun on off road trails
- Handlebar: Black Aluminum Handlebar
- Seat Post: Quick Release 30cm
- Pedals: Aluminum Black Pedals
- Brake Set: Z.XTAR Disc Brake Set
- Brakes: Z.XTAR 160mm F/R Alloy Disc Brake
- Freewheel: Shimano Pro Freewheel 7 Speeds
Assembly is very simple, just attach the saddle and the pedals after you get it.
3 steps for folding:
1. Press the middle button of the pedal to fold the pedal.
2. open the quick release on the head tube and let the brake handles straight down and lock it.
3. Then move to the bottom quick release lock on the middle section of the bike, open it, fold in half and then lock it.